The rates below are a guideline, however, we are open to negotiation when large projects, series or repeat work are concerned. All prices listed below are excluding VAT with hourly rates billed in 30-minute increments and a minimum charge of 30 minutes per session, which includes an audio engineer.
Please note that Bigmouth Studios does not dry hire the audio suite. Please contact us for a comprehensive quote.
Rates effective from 1 March 2020 to 28 February 2021.
- Voice Over Recording
- Audio Editing
- Audio Final Mix
- Sound FX Design
- Dubbing / ADR
- Overtime rates (+R400 excl VAT / hour. Applies from 19h00 to 07h00 Weekdays, Weekends and Public Holidays with a minimum 1 hour booking.
- Rate excludes Remote Studio Fee
- SourceConnect Standard
- ConnectionOpen (may incur additional fees)
- ipDTL (may incur additional fees)
- SessionLinkPro (may incur additional fees)
- (Included in Studio Fee)
- Microsoft Teams
- Intense Audio Restoration & Enhancement
- iZotope RX7 Advanced Certified 2019
- Demo/Showreel Recording for Voice Artists
- Voice Recording, Edit & Cleanup
- Sample Scripts (English Only)
- Profile Ready Demos
- Direction & Coaching by Andrew Sutherland
- Varied (Request a quote)
- Voice Artist Casting in any South African language
- Language Supervision in any South African language
- Scriptwriting in any South African language
- Translation to any South African language
Why Bigmouth Studios?
We take pride in our hard work and dedication to give all projects the high-quality treatment they deserve
Along with our in-house partner companies, we can offer a complete end to end production service, which is very cost-effective to our clients. With a single facility handling all your production, you will save time and money on any project.
With years of experience, our production values are uncompromosing and of the highest quality, and we pride ourselves on offering a unique personalized service where every client is made to feel like one of the team.